Bellco $1,000 Scholarship! Deadline to submit scholarship applications is May 31th, 2020!
Create a simple video on your smartphone or tablet and email it to [email protected]
- What benefits does a credit union offer over a big bank
- Why you love Bellco
- Explain Bellco's benefits to another college student or friend
- Tell us how you manage your Bellco checking account and Debit Card
- What is your favorite Bellco technology feature? App or Text banking, Apple Pay, Shared Branching, etc...
- Be creative!
- You must have an account with Bellco Federal Credit Union in Berks County, Pennsylvania
- You must be accepted into or enrolled full time in an approved post-secondary school
- Your cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) must be at least 2.5
- Open to all members regardless of age
The scholarship application must be accompanied by the following items
- Official school transcript confirming current GPA
- Proof of full-time enrollment and/or acceptance at a post-secondary school
- Video - Be original and creative (see ideas above).
Video cannot contain any copyrighted material and must be no more than 2GB. Please email to [email protected]
One recipient will be chosen based on creativity of the supplied video and other listed requirements. The awards will be made by June 30, 2020. Scholarship checks will be made payable jointly to the student and the educational institution, and distributed by July 30, 2020.