We will help bring your visions to life!
After all the time and work you've devoted to diligently paying off your home, you deserve something back.
Utilize the home equity you've built as collateral for a flexible loan or line of credit. Whether it's for making home improvements, consolidating debt, or bringing your dream vacation to life, we'll get you there. The interest may even be tax deductible!**
Special 6 Month Introductory Rate 1.99%APR*
Then, take advantage of our regular rates as low as 3.99%APR*
- The existing equity in your home is used as collateral backing**
- Competitive rates for several ongoing or seasonal needs:
- Education expenses
- Important life events
- Major home improvements
- Debt consolidation
- Emergency reserve
- And much more!
- Funds available anytime without reapplying: apply once, then use repeatedly thereafter
- Revolving credit — as principal is repaid, more becomes available for use
- Draws can be accessed the following ways:
- HELOC checks
- an advance online
- an advance by phone
- or an advance in-person
- The interest paid might be tax deductible**
- Local, Pennsylvania decision-making and processing
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
- Bellco Loan Protection available. Learn more.
*APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Bellco Federal Credit Union (BFCU) 1.99% APR for 6 months is a credit offering for a Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) for all new HELOC applications received from 9/1/16, until the promotional period ends. This promotion is subject to standard BFCU credit approval. This loan promotion will be subject to normal loan underwriting fees (i.e. flood certification, recording fees, valuation of property, verification of ownership and, city/county taxes, state taxes, credit report, property search, etc.). Offer may be discontinued without notice. BFCU does business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law and Equal Opportunity Act and deposits are Federally Insured by NCUA. Membership in good standing is required in order to be approved for this loan promotion. Additional restrictions and qualifying requirements apply.
**A mortgage is recorded against the potential borrower's property for said maximum loan amount. The potential borrower has the right to borrow, as needed, up to the amount of the credit line.
***Speak with a financial advisor