As experienced mortgage lenders for members in Blandon, PA, Bellco Federal Credit Union has the mortgage tools, information and expertise to help you with the decisions you need to make along the way.
It has been 80 years since Bell Telephone employees formed Bell Telephone Credit Union in 1938. Today, Bellco Federal Credit Union remains a member-owned, not-for-profit federal credit union and continues to offer unique financial products and services to individuals and small businesses in Berks County, PA.
Bellco Home Mortgage Lending
Whether you’re ready to buy your first home or want to upsize, downsize or refinance, Bellco FCU offers mortgage options that are right for you, with competitive rates and flexible terms, such as:
- 15- and 30-Year Fixed Rate Home Loans: A fixed-rate mortgage has a fixed interest rate for the entire term of the loan, typically 15 or 30 years. Since the interest rate is locked in, your payment will be the same every month. A fixed rate mortgage is an excellent choice if you plan to live in your home for many years and want the security of a monthly principal and interest payment that won’t change.
- Adjustable Rate (ARM) Home Loans: Adjustable rate mortgages are attractive to many potential homeowners because the initial interest rate is lower than the rate on a fixed-rate mortgage. If interest rates rise, however, your mortgage payments will also rise.
- FHA Home Loans: An FHA mortgage is a government-backed mortgage with less stringent down payment and credit requirements than those of conventional home loans. The initial costs can be significantly lower than other mortgage options.
- VA Home Loans: VA home mortgages are backed by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs to help eligible veterans, reservists, active-duty service members, and some surviving spouses purchase a primary residence by offering excellent mortgage terms that most conventional and FHA mortgages cannot match.
- USDA Home Loans: USDA Rural Housing loans are backed by the US Department of Agriculture and, when borrowers meet the income requirements, can be a great home financing option, with lower rates than conventional mortgages and other government-backed mortgages, such as FHA and VA home loans.
Not Yet a Member of Bellco FCU?
Joining Bellco FCU is easier than you may think! You are eligible to join if:
- You live, work, worship, or go to school in Berks County, PA
- You are in the immediate family (spouse, parents, children, siblings, grandparents) of a Bellco FCU member, no matter where you live
By opening a primary savings account with as little as $5 and following a few simple steps, you can become a member. And, once you join Bellco FCU, you will be able to remain a member for life, regardless of where you live or work.
Bellco FCU is one of the best mortgage lenders in Blandon, PA. We provide expert guidance so that you can match your current needs to a loan that suits your lifestyle.