Find out everything you want to know about home loans in Kutztown, PA and find out if you are eligible. Bellco Federal Credit Union is committed to helping members set a solid foundation for successful homeownership.
Bellco FCU is a member-owned, not-for-profit federal credit union. Since 1938, we have provided unique financial products and services to individuals and small businesses in Berks County.
Like banks, we accept deposits, make loans and provide a wide array of other financial services. Our goal is to add convenience to your life with products and services that are tailored to your needs.
Membership is available to individuals who live, work, worship, or attend school in Berks County, including immediate family members, such as your spouse, children, siblings and parents. Open a primary Member Savings account with as little as $5 and follow a few simple steps to become a member.
Wide Variety of Mortgage Options
The experienced Bellco FCU mortgage team is prepared to answer all of your questions and verify your eligibility and qualifications. We can tell you exactly which options are available based on your preferences and circumstances. Then we can determine how much you can borrow and help you meet the requirements to obtain the loan.
We offer a variety of home loans on primary residences, vacation homes, or investment properties, such as:
- 30-year home mortgage: The 30-year mortgage is the most popular home loan in the nation because it offers payments that are more budget-friendly than mortgages with shorter terms. This mortgage is an excellent choice if you plan to live in your home for many years and want the security of a monthly principal and interest payment that won’t change over the life of your loan.
- 15-year home mortgage: If your budget allows for a larger monthly payment, the 15-year fixed rate mortgage has several advantages. You’ll pay less mortgage interest, build equity faster, and can own your home in half the time.
- Adjustable rate mortgage: An adjustable-rate mortgage features an initial interest rate for a defined term and then fluctuates over the life of the loan, with payments adjusting up or down to reflect the changing rate. This mortgage can be more affordable for some buyers because the initial rate is often lower than other fixed-rate options.
- FHA mortgage: FHA home loans, which are backed by the Federal Housing Administration, have less stringent requirements than conventional loans. These mortgages may be the perfect fit if you have less-than-perfect credit, no formal credit history, or limited cash for a down payment
- VA mortgage: VA home mortgages are backed by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs and are designed to help eligible veterans, reservists, active-duty service members, and some surviving spouses purchase a primary residence by offering excellent mortgage terms that most conventional and FHA mortgages cannot match.
Before you sign on the dotted line to purchase your home in Kutztown, PA, make sure you explore home loans from Bellco FCU that are right for your budget. Contact us today to learn more!