When looking at credit cards, residents of Berks County, PA can take advantage of some of the best rates, lowest fees, and consumer-friendly terms from Bellco Federal Credit Union.
Bellco FCU is a member-owned, not-for-profit federal credit union that has been offering unique financial products and services to individuals and small businesses in Berks County since 1938. Whether you are looking for credit cards, auto loans, home lending services, or an excellent savings program, we have a product that will meet your needs.
Bellco's Friendly Credit Card Terms
While credit unions like Bellco FCU issue the same Visa cards as for-profit banks and financial institutions, our credit cards come with a number of protections and benefits that you won’t find elsewhere. The features include:
- No annual fees
- Competitive rates
- Solid purchasing power; make purchases online or in-store virtually anywhere around the globe
- Online banking capabilities; make payments and track transactions 24/7
- Reward-earning potential; some cards award points for every dollar spent and can be redeemed for gift cards, trip expenses, and airfare
- Zero Liability Insurance for theft, loss or potential unauthorized use
- Easily replaced if lost or stolen
- Bellco Loan Protection is available
Bellco FCU also offers credit cards that are designed to help students and young people who are 18 and older establish a credit history. These cards must be secured with share savings or a qualified parent/legal guardian. The rate is dependent on the applicant's credit score, not that of the parent or co-signer.
Why Join a Credit Union?
Credit unions, like traditional banks, offer a variety of financial services to customers. The main difference is that for-profit banks are in business to turn a profit and must answer to stockholders.
Credit unions are not-for-profit institutions that are owned and operated by their members. Earnings generated during the year are not paid to outside shareholders. Instead, they are returned to members in the form of better rates, more services, and maintaining reserves, which serve as a shield against loan losses and economic downturns.
When you join a credit union like Bellco FCU, you become a partial owner and have a say in any decisions we make.
Are You Eligible to Join Bellco FCU?
Joining Bellco FCU is a simple process; the investment is small and the rewards are huge. You are eligible to join if:
- You live, work, worship, or go to school in Berks County, PA
- You are in the immediate family (spouse, parents, children, siblings, grandparents) of a Bellco FCU member, no matter where you live
By opening a primary savings account with as little as $5 and following a few simple steps, you can become a member. And, once you join Bellco FCU, you are welcome to remain a member for life, regardless of where you live or work. Why not start your membership application today?
Residents of Berks County, PA, are likely to find the best credit cards at Bellco FCU. Apply online and take advantage of low interest rates and no annual fees!